Revitalising and antioxidant treatment based on vitamin C that will bring light and vitality to your face. Its aim is to purify and detoxify the skin of pollutants and impurities that accumulate on its surface day by day. We will help the facial skin tissue to renew itself and strengthen its physiological functions.
With our 45-minute Facial Detox treatment we will eliminate the accumulation of toxins responsible for the loss of luminosity and smoothness of your facial skin.
As we do in all facial treatments at Clínica Áureo Palma and Aureo Clinic Puerto Portals, both in advanced aesthetics and aesthetic medicine, we begin by removing all traces of make-up and impurities that may affect the treatment.
Once cleansed, we begin the protocol with Aquapure's Aquapeel applicator, a hydro-dermabrasion and peeling that, based on salicylic acid and natural extracts, removes dead cells, excess sebum and other impurities and imperfections from the skin, preparing it for the scrub that follows to be much more effective.
Also known as the Ascorbic Acid Peel, a powerful antioxidant that neutralises free radicals, protecting cells from oxidative stress and slowing the signs of ageing. A facial exfoliator that, without irritating the skin, achieves:
We continue with the benefits of the Violet Led light that irradiates our Spectrum Mask, an electromagnetic energy that through diode lamps improves blood flow, decreases the production of free radicals and calms the skin.
We finish the Detox facial treatment by covering the face with a refreshing and pleasant vitamin C veil mask encapsulated in nanosomes that, together with the galvanic current of the Spectrum Mask, increase the penetration and effectiveness of its active ingredients in the skin:
Detoxifying, purifying and full of vitamin C. An advanced aesthetic protocol to regenerate, repair and illuminate your facial beauty with a nourished and natural look.
- Avoid friction and forceful manipulations that may damage the face.
- Keep the vitamin C product applied for several more hours. If possible, leave it on until the following morning.
- After the treatment, you can immediately return to your normal routine.
- To enhance the result and maintain the skin's radiance, you can use vitamin C creams that we can recommend for a while.
- You should use sunscreen SPF 50 every day.
- Avoid abrasive products (creams with glycolic, retinol, etc.) for the next 48 hours.